PHILIPPINE INCENTIVE TRIP
Incentive Trip Dates:
January 29 – February 2, 2023 (5 Days , 4 nights)
Yoli Members (PH, US and CA)
July 30, 2022 (2 PM) – Dec. 31, 2022 (1:59 PM) PHT
July 30, 2022 (12 AM) – Dec. 30, 2022 (11:59 PM) MST
Announcement of Final Qualifiers:
January 6, 2023
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Must be an Active Yoli Member in the Philippines and in good standing.
- US and Canada Member may participate following the same mechanics for PH members.
- Member must register and must pay a deposit of Php 10,000.
- Deadline of registration is September 30, 2022
Mode of payment:
• via CS or Yoli Experience Center
– Bank transfer to Yoli BPI Account
BPI Checking 2571012572
– GCash transfer to Yoli Gcash Account
QR Code: bit.ly/YoliGcashQR
• via Back Office
– Charge to Yoli Commissions (Yoli Bonus)
– Credit card payment – Master Card or Visa
- Proof of payment should be emailed to YoliPHFinance@yoli.com and EventsPH@yoli.com on or before September 30, 2022.
- The registration fee will be used to guarantee room reservations and is non-refundable in case a member decides not to join.
- The registration fee will be reimbursed depending on the qualifying points of the Member at the end of the qualification period.
HOW TO EARN POINTS
- Member and subscriber enrollment
- Only PH enrollments will be counted
- 100 CV = 1 point
- All 100 CV enrollments (and up) in the Philippines during the qualification period will be counted.
- 100 CV enrollment = 1 point, 200 CV = 2 points
- Volume in excess of 100 will be counted (0.25 point for every 25 CV)
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
- Subscribe and save CV of newly enrolled members and subscribers during the qualification period (July 30 – December 31, 2022) will be counted.
- 0.25 point for every 25 CV
- Yoli members who earn a minimum of 25% of the trip requirement are eligible to join the incentive trip.
- Members who are qualified but decided not to join the incentive trip will not receive the cash equivalent of the incentive. Incentive is non-transferable.
- Airfare not included.
- Member should settle amount due to YOLI PH on or before January 16, 2023.
- Member should submit all necessary travel requirements as identified by Yoli PH Events team by January 16, 2023.
- Member may upgrade from Deluxe to Suite (subject to availability) at an additional cost of Php 20,000 for four (4) nights. Payment should be made to Yoli PH on or before January 16, 2023.
- Booking of additional rooms on top of member’s incentive will be subject to room availability.
- All-inclusive stay for 5 days and 4 nights
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Room service
- Entrance to all Yoli Philippines sponsored events during the trip
- Special swag for top 10 qualifiers
- Incentive swag per qualifying member
- Transportation to and from airport to resort
- Room type : Deluxe Room (room upgrade subject to extra fees and availability)
- Maximum of 3 adults in a room or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Children :
– No room charge for children under 6 when occupying same room as adult member and using existing beds in rooms. Maximum of 2 children under 6 years old in a room.
– Children 7 – 12 years old can share room with parents (member). Total cost of food to be paid at Php 8,000 per child. Maximum of 2 children in a room.
– 13 years old and up are considered adult. Cost of 3rd adult at Php 31,500 (covers accommodation, full board meals and Yoli activities)
- The Yoli Incentive Trip will be compliant with government’s safety protocols issued by IATF.
- Antigen or RT-PCR test may be required depending on alert level and LGU rules and regulations.
- If quarantine classification changes and heightened restrictions be imposed at the time of the Incentive Trip making travel or gathering impossible, Yoli will provide due notice to all qualified members and will reset the event to nearest possible date.