Why Now is the Best Time to Defend
Cold and flu season is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to stay healthy. Here’s why now is the best time to Defend!
It’s hard to shorten the time you’re sick once you’ve picked up a bug, so it’s better to take steps to strengthen your immune response ahead of time. While there’s no guarantee that you won’t get sick—sadly, nothing will make you invincible—taking precautions now will give you the best chance to stay healthy later!
One of the best ways to take care of your immune system with Defend! It contains FortImmune-12™, which is a proprietary blend of immune-boosting ingredients including Echinacea, colostrum, fungal polysaccharides, and bee propolis extract. These ingredients work together to help keep your immune system running strong. Taking Defend regularly will aid your immune response and help boost your defenses at the cellular level, so we encourage you to make it a part of your daily routine! *
Other Ways to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands. No matter what time of year it is, it’s always important to wash your hands often. Scrub your hands with warm water and soap for about twenty seconds to kill germs. If you’re in a pinch and you don’t have water and soap handy, hand sanitizer is a good option.
- Keep your hands to yourself. Shaking hands may be a polite gesture, but it’s also a great way to spread germs. During cold and flu season, cut back on shaking hands with people—politely, of course!
- Keep your things clean. We don’t want to scare you, but germs lurk pretty much everywhere. Your cell phone, the pens on your desk, your computer mouse, the doorknobs at your house… If you can touch it, there are probably some germs on it. While you don’t need to go crazy trying to keep everything spotless at all times, clean your things often!
- Exercise. This study suggests that regular moderate exercise can help prevent upper respiratory tract infections, so do your best to get the recommended 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity each week.
- Take probiotics. The healthy bacteria in your gut play a big role in your immune response, and a probiotic supplement can help you maintain a healthy balance of bacteria in your digestive tract. Try using Pure to supplement your probiotic intake!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any dietary supplement, consult your health care practitioner before using any product, especially if you’re pregnant, nursing, or under medical supervision. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.