Product Spotlight - Passion
If you’ve spent any time with someone who uses the Better Body System, you’ve probably heard them talk about Passion. That’s because it’s a key part of not just the Transformation Kit, but our product line as a whole. Today, we’re excited to talk about Passion and why we love it!
Passion is one of our most popular products, and it’s easy to see why! It’s a high-quality energy supplement that uses natural source caffeine, B vitamins, and a proprietary blend of energy-enhancing ingredients called Thermo-G™ to give you the energy you need to tackle every day head-on.
In addition to boosting your energy, Passion promotes endurance and stamina, improves mental alertness, and stimulates metabolic activity. It’s also low in calories and sweetened with stevia, so it’s the perfect way to feel more alert and energetic as you go about your day!*
Passion is available in four delicious flavors: Berry, Peach Mango, Grape Açai, Strawberry Kiwi, Black Raspberry, and Tropical Melon.
- Research shows that caffeine can benefit your athletic performance, so Passion is a great pre-workout option. We recommend drinking a glass about an hour before you work out for the best results.
- Passion is a great option for a quick energy boost during the day, so keep a few packets in your desk at work or in your car so you have them when you need them.
- When it’s hot outside, you can cool down with a frozen Passion pop! Just mix your favorite flavor of Passion with some water, pour into a popsicle mold, and freeze.
- Each flavor of Passion of flavor is delicious on its own, but a lot of people also enjoy mixing them with other Yoli drinks. For example, Berry Passion is great mixed with Truth, and Grape Açai Passion and Fun make a tasty combination. Try a few combinations to add some variety into your routine!
You can learn more about Passion here. For more tips for transforming your life with Yoli products, please check out our Facebook page!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.