October 20-23 2022
Salt Palace Convention Center
Salt Lake City, UT
6 REASONS TO JOIN US
New Formulas and Packaging
Be the first to get the newly branded products and flavors – including the ones with new formulas!
Opportunity and Reach
We will be unveiling a brand-new exclusive phase 1 rollout of the Yoli Co-Op Marketing Program.
Personal Development and Leadership
Network with like-minded wellness gurus and learn from incredible keynote speakers
Yoli App, Digital Tools, Digital Experts, Social Media Masterminds and more to share and learn.
Exclusive Merchandise – Limited Edition
Get the limited and exclusive Yoli branded items we will have in store for you.
Did we say limited and exclusive?
Immerse yourself in the Yoli experience with our Product Store and our product experts.
Be the first to experience a sneak peek of our Holiday promotions.
($327 CAD, $14,218 PHP)
New Member/Guest Pricing
($130 CAD, $5,653 PHP)
Come dress to impress in your 50’s best
The costumes, the fun, the props, the music, the friend and the good times. An unforgettable farewell party for sure!
Thursday 20 October
First 100 guests will receive a Yoli keychain.
A meeting for those who have been paid as 5 Star Gold and above (April - September 2022)
Kenynote Speaker, preview the next season, and BLP!
Friday 21 October
Yoli Brand, Products, Holiday Bundles sneak peek, Recognition and Promos
Sales, Incentive Trip reveal, Digital launches, Recognition*, Promos and Keynote Speaker on Emotional intelligence training
Saturday 22 October
Level Up Workshop, Marketing online digital launches and Keynote speakers, Brand New Co-Op Marketing Program, Recognition*, BLP
- Yoli Co-Op Marketing Program
- Online Digital Marketing
- Product training
50’s Theme Costume Party: Come dressed to impress in your 50's best!
Sunday 23 October
Learn how to apply the new tools to your business from our top leaders
What Yoli Nation is saying…
- Discounted Early Bird Pricing: 21 May – 30 June
- Early Bird Pricing: 1 July – 30 September
- Sept 30: In order to receive a printed name badge, all guest names and member ID’s must be submitted by 5 PM MST, Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Thurs 20 Oct Arrive & check in
- Fri 21 Oct 9:00AM General Session begins
- Sat 22 Oct General Sessions
- Sun 23 Oct: Member meetings
Salt Lake City International Airport
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Alamo Rent a Car
- Budget Car Rental
- National Car Rental
- Payless Car Rental
- Advantage Rent a Car
- Dollar Rent a Car
- Avis Car Rental
- Advantage Rent A Car
- Take the Trax (light rail) Green Line from the airport to downtown Salt Lake City. There are two stops one-half block from the convention center, Arena Station and Temple Square station.
- Uber and Lyft are available in Salt Lake City
- Parking info: https://www.visitsaltlake.com/salt-palace-convention-center/attend-meetings/parking/
- Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown: 215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- CLICK HERE for special YOLI pricing
- Rooms can be either 1 king Bed or 2 Queen Beds
- Standard Room: $159
- Parking: Self-parking $5 daily
- How to Book:
- Call 1-800-333-3333 OR 801-531-7500 and reference the group code: YOLI
- The last day to book a room and receive special rate is 10/5/2022
- Check in: 3 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
The 2022 Level Up Yoli Conference will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah, October 20-23, 2022 and it will held at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S W Temple St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101.
- Coming soon!
Please email requests for accommodations (i.e. sign language interpreters, translation services) to email@example.com by September 30th. If requests are not submitted to our Events Team by this date, accommodations may not be able to be fulfilled.
- Typical Weather averages a max between 35 and 57 degrees Fahrenheit in Salt Lake City in October
- Good Resource for visiting Salt Lake: http://www.visitsaltlake.com/
- The Gateway Mall
- Clark Planetarium
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
- Eccles Theater
- The Depot
- City Creek Mall
- Temple Square
- Natural History Museum of Utah (University of Utah)
- Vivint Center
- Utah State Capital
- Broadway Center Cinemas
- Blue Iguana (Casual eatery with Mexican fare and drinks)
- Blue Lemon (Modern New American Eatery)
- BRIO Tuscan Grille (Italian chain)
- Caffe Molise (Italian Cafe)
- Olive Garden (family friendly italian)
- Simply Sushi (Casual All you can eat sushi)
- Red Rock Brewing Co (Brewpub with American Eats)
- Zest Kitchen and Bar (Vegetarian eatery)
- Gracie’s (Gastropub)
- Bambara (New American Bistro)
- City Creek across the street
- Thanksgiving Point
- 3003 Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043
- Approximately 25 miles south of hotels
- Outlets at Traverse Mountain
- 3700 North Cabelas Blvd. Lehi, UT 84043
- Approximately 27 miles south of hotels
- Trolley Square
- Shopping and Restaurants
- 602 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Approximately 2 miles east of hotels
- Temple Square
- Historical Site
- 50 N Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150
- Approximately 1 miles east of hotels
- Cathedral of the Madeline
- Historical Site
- 331 E S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Approximately 1 mile east of hotels
- Sundance Mountain Resort
- Sundance, UT 84604
- Approximately 55 miles south-east of hotels
- Park City Mountain Resort
- 1345 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060
- Approximately 40 miles east of hotels